Teflon mesh belt
Teflon mesh belt is made of polytetrafluoroethylene (commonly known as plastic king) emulsion as raw material, impregnated with high-performance glass fiber mesh. It is a high-performance, multi-purpose new composite material product. Performance, so it is widely used in papermaking, food, environmental protection, printing and dyeing, clothing, chemicals, glass, medicine, electronics, insulation, grinding wheel slicing, machinery and other fields.
Chinese name Teflon mesh belt raw material PTFE application papermaking, food, environmental protection, printing and dyeing features weather resistance, anti-aging
table of Contents
2 Application range
1. Used between low temperature -70℃ and high temperature 260℃, with weather resistance and anti-aging. After practical application, if placed continuously for 200 days at a high temperature of 250°C, not only the strength will not decrease, but the weight will not decrease;
2. Non-adhesive: It is not easy to adhere to any substance. It is easy to clean all kinds of oil stains, stains or other attachments attached to its surface; almost all adhesive substances such as paste, resin, paint, etc. can be easily removed;
3. Chemical resistance, corrosion resistance of strong acid, strong alkali, aqua regia and various organic solvents.
Teflon mesh belt
Teflon mesh belt (9 sheets)
4. Good dimensional stability (elongation coefficient less than 5‰) and high strength. Has good mechanical properties.
5. Anti-bending fatigue, can be used for smaller wheel diameter.
6. Drug resistance and non-toxicity. It can withstand almost all pharmaceutical items.
7. Fire and flame retardant.
8. Air permeability --- the air permeability of the conveyor belt, reducing heat source consumption and improving drying efficiency.
Scope of application
A: Textile, printing and dyeing: printing drying, bleaching and dyeing cloth drying, fabric shrinkage drying, non-woven cloth drying and other drying tunnels and drying room conveyor belts.
B: Silk screen, printing: loose dryer, offset printing machine, UV series light curing machine, paper oil drying, ultraviolet drying, plastic product silk printing drying, drying tunnel, drying room conveyor belt.
C: Other items: high-frequency drying, microwave drying, all kinds of food freezing and thawing, baking, heat shrinkage of packaging items, drying of general moisture items, and fast drying of flux-based inks.
Teflon mesh belt is suitable for all occasions requiring hot air flow and thermal processing transmission conditions.
Mesh: 0.5-10 mm square (4X4 mm, 1X1 mm, etc.).
Color: light brown (also known as brown), black.
Another: "Kevlar PTFE Mesh" can be processed according to customer requirements
Teflon mesh belt hemming process pictures:
1: If the mesh belt has a deviation phenomenon, adjust the tension shaft at one end of the driven shaft and adjust it slowly. Remember to adjust quickly, which will cause the edge of the mesh belt to be scratched.
2: If the mesh belt shakes, check whether the conveyor rack and the rollers in the conveying tunnel are rusty and resist rotation, and adjust them one by one.
3: If the chain-driven mesh belt jumps and runs unstable, check whether the sprocket at both ends of the driving shaft are synchronized and whether the tooth end is excessively worn.